Sunday, August 25, 2024

Rylee's Sixth Birthday!

 Rylee turned 6 and had a wonderful birthday celebrating! 


Rylee wanted to do a Grinch birthday and watch the cartoon Grinch, so Grinch in August we did 😂



We started the celebrations with the 12 days of Rylee. She loved it, especially day 1 when she got to make a cake herself!


The night before her birthday, I decorated after she was in bed so she'd wake up to this. 


After church, I made her donuts and they turned out perfect!

Her Grinch decoration!


Then she decided last minute that she wanted an ice cream, so I put together one with ice cream sandwiches. I loved the cake toppers I got from Pinterest and thought the heart sprinkles added just the right touch! 



My mom and I found this dress while thrift shopping and knew instantly we had to get it for Rylee. I saved it for her party and she loved wearing it!





She loved her presents! We got her some books I knew she would like, her aunt got her some Frozen toys, her Grandma Leah gave her a backpack of things she loved, her uncle got her Pokémon Legos, and she got lots of cards from aunts and uncles and grandparents!

The decorations were simple, but I think they turned out really cute!




Happy birthday Rylee!
Ashtyn recorded it for me 😂

Blowing out her candles!

On Monday, we took her on her birthday date (we always give the kids some books so they have something to open from us, but our bigger gift to them is a one-on-one date each year). 

Rylee really wanted Frosty's, so the first stop was Wendy's. 
She was originally hoping to get orangsicle flavor, but they had triple berry instead. She says it's her new favorite flavor (I took a bite and I thought it tasted like cereal).

She changed her mind quite a few times about what she wanted to do for her date, but she ended up picking a four wheeler ride out to the creek.


She loves being out in the creek and while she didn't manage to catch any minnows this time, she did get a snail that she brought back home. 

It was a wonderful time celebrating Rylee! I am so glad she is my daughter and I can't believe how grown up she is getting!

















No comments:

Post a Comment