Sunday, December 20, 2020

My Testimony of the Savior

 With Christmas fast approaching, my thoughts have turned more and more to the birth, life, and atonement of the Savior. Today, I just wanted to share my testimony of His love and life. 


I know that Jesus Christ lived on this earth, and that He lives still. 

I know that Christ was born to Mary, of the Holy Ghost. I know that He is both the son of man and the literal Son of God. 

I know His life was the perfect example for us. He loved all, even those who it might be hard for us to love. He cared for those who needed it most. In each instance, He chose to do as His Father would have him do. And everything He did, He did out of love for God and love for us. 

I know He has called me to do His work here on earth. I know that He will strengthen me as I face trials and give me the capacity to love and serve as He would have me do. Even when it's not easy, I know He will be there with comfort and peace. 

I know that He suffered and died for me. Because of His sacrifice, I can live again, with God and with my family. I know that He atoned for me. He suffered for my sins and imperfections. Because of Him, I can repent each day, and continually strive to become like Him. His atonement strengthens me during hardships. I know He is always there for me and loves me. 

I know He loves me personally, but I also know He loves each of us here on earth. He will always be there for us. He is the only way to make it back to God and the one who truly understands what we are going through, no matter the circumstance. I am so grateful for all He has done for me and I love that I can celebrate that each year at Christmas. Each year, we get a new chance to show our love and gratitude for Him by being a little better than we were the year before and by truly loving and serving those who are around us. 

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment