Monday, June 13, 2022

Parker is 6!

Parker turned six on June 1. Parker is such a bright light in our lives! Today I asked her some questions about herself. 


What is your favorite thing to do? 

Dance and sing and my favorite job to do is, well, is to do concerts! 

What are you best at? 

Dancing and singing, of course! 

What is your favorite color? 

All! If I had to pick just one, I would be pretty sad 

What do you love to eat? 

Caaaaaandy

Who is your best friend? 

Paisley 

What do you love to learn about? 

Heavenly Father 💗

What is your favorite book? 

This book, The BFG! Look how they drawed this guy, he looks so silly! 

What is the best movie or show to watch? 

The one that says, I can't remember ... I know it says Makeover ... is it .... Superheroes are in it. Oh! And there's three bad guys and these poofy things. Oh! Glitter Force Makeover!

What is your favorite animal? 

A bunny. 

What do you love to play with? 

Paisley! And Ashtyn and Rylee and Elsee! 

What do you want to be when you grow up? 

A movie star. 

What was your favorite thing that you did while you were five? 

Play with my sisters!

What do you want to do while you're six? 

Do concerts for my sisters and family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment