Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Family Pictures 2022!

 We recently did family pictures when Ben's brother and sister-in-law Donovan and Jessica were in town, and I am in love with how they turned out! I feel so blessed every time we get our pictures done by them--they are so talented. They are great at capturing each child's personality and spirit. 


I love my family. 


Ashtyn is getting baptized in a few months, so we took some time to get some pictures of her in her dress.
She is growing up into such a beautiful young woman, inside and out. 








Ashtyn made this origami flower and very much wanted a picture with it. 


Rylee turned 4 in August and we love her impish, fun-loving nature.


My children 💗
One of the biggest blessings of motherhood is seeing the love they have for each other. 


Oliver is turning 1 this month and we couldn't be more in love with him and his smile.

Parker turned 6 in June and has so much personality, it's so fun to watch her interact with the world and all her "friends" (anyone she meets) in the world.  


Ashtyn is turning 8 in October and has so much passion for learning and improving. I love watching her achieve her goals. 


This boy has my whole heart 💗


Daddy and son 💗

Silly girls!

I love my girls!

Daddy's girls!

The kids really wanted to do a silly one!


I love Benjamin so much and the life we are creating together. Marrying him has been the best decision I've ever made. I love that we work together for our goals, share our passions with each other, and continue to grow our love. 

I am so grateful for my family and for the knowledge I have that families are eternal.



No comments:

Post a Comment