Sunday, August 16, 2020

Rylee is 2!

 Second birthday: August 11, 2020




Favorite food: She loves yogurt and apple sauce for breakfast, macaroni and cheese or chili for lunch, and
spaghetti for dinner. Most other food I try to give her, she just doesn't eat. She does like most vegetables and
fruits, and loves apples and bananas for snacks. She also loves all treats!

Favorite toys: Balls, anything Minnie Mouse, books, babies, anything with small pieces

Favorite things to say
"Pweeeese! Can you?" 
"I'm gonna jump on you!"
"Don't do that again!" *pointing her finger at me*
"What's the big idea?" (pronouncing both e and a)
"I'm a kitty, meow meow" and "I'm a puppy woof woof"
She also loves to randomly sing songs like Farmer in the Dell and Wheels on the Bus
"No, I don't WANT to!" 
"O-okay." (said resignedly)
"Stop it!" When Ben and I are talking to each other

Favorite things to do: Swing, jump on the couch (and the tramp), bring me books to read her, take bike rides,
go anywhere, get a snack, walk to the farm, play outside with Ashtyn, tease people

Favorite People: Rylee loves all people, but her favorites are babies and grandparents. She talks all the time
(and prays for) her grandparents all the time.

Learned this year: Rylee's biggest thing is talking. She talks so much now, in mostly complete sentences, and is
forever saying words I had no clue she knew how to say. She's also learned her colors, shapes, how to count to
20, and is learning her letters.

Favorite books: The Carrot Seed, Cat the Cat, Good Night Moon, Llama Llama, any book with a song,
The Pigeon books (Mo Willems)

Favorite shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Cat in the Hat, nursery rhymes

Favorite Movies: Into the Spiderverse, Star Wars Episode 1, Lady and the Tramp 2, Tangled

We love our Rylee and I love watching her learn and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment