Sunday, February 14, 2021

My Kids' Thoughts on Love!

Happy Valentine's Day! I thought today, I would ask the kids some questions about love and Valentine's Day, just for fun.  


What is your favorite part of Valentine's Day? 

Ashtyn: I get Valentine's from people that I love. 

Parker: When you give me candy 

Rylee: I ate treats!


How do you show love to other people? 

Ashtyn: I give them Valentine's. 

Parker: Marrying 

Rylee: I show something to them. 


How do other people show love to you? 

Ashtyn: They give me Valentine's. 

Parker: Get a rose to me 

Rylee: We drive our car and then go back out and see people to give me candy and hugs. 


Who are some people you love? 

Ashtyn: Lizzie, Tommy, and Grace. Melissa. And Adam. 

Parker: Dad and Mom and Rylee and Ashtyn

Rylee: I love you, Mom! 


What is marriage? 

Ashtyn: When you kiss someone and get married. 

Parker: Tickling and kissing 

Rylee: Who are the parents and sweeties. 


How do you decide who to marry? 

Ashtyn: That's a good question, but I already know who I'm going to marry. 

Parker: Someone that I love 

Rylee: I marry not my dad. 


What age is it okay to kiss someone? 

Ashtyn: 29. That's just a guess. 

Parker: 7

Rylee: I kiss my Dad! 


What do people do on dates? 

Ashtyn: Different things.

Parker: Swim when they're at the beach on a date 

Rylee: I jump on dates. 


How did Mom and Dad meet? 

Ashtyn: Mom was going to go on her mission and then she saw Dad. 

Parker: I don't know 

Rylee: Ashtyn! 


How can you tell when two people are in love?

Ashtyn: They go on dates.

Parker: They marry 

Rylee: They make me happy! 


What does love feel like?

Ashtyn:  I guess shy and happy. 

Parker: When you marry someone 

Rylee: People love me and they love me so very much! 


What is love?  

Ashtyn: Love is when you marry someone. 

Parker: Doing something that you love with someone you love

Rylee: I don't know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment