Monday, May 10, 2021

Things my "Mothers" Have Taught Me

Happy Mother's Day! I have so many wonderful mother figures in my life, including my own mother, that have taught me so much. I am so grateful for their influence and examples in my life. Today, I just wanted to share a few who have influenced my life. 

My mom has taught me that true joy comes from devotion to your family and to God.

Lindi has taught me to accept and love others as they are.

Grandma Call has taught me to care about others' lives and show them that care.

Grandma Leah has taught me to work and play hard together.

Grandma Netta has taught me to study and stand up for the Gospel.

My Grandma Pat taught me that small acts of service have long lasting ripples.

My Grandma Sue has taught me to create a safe place of love and listening and traditions.

My aunt Ardis has taught me to never give up on my dreams. 
My aunt Kim has taught me to make others part of your family. 

So many of these lessons overlap, since I learned so much from each of these women. I also have so many more I could highlight, other mother figures or friends who are such examples to me of the way they parent. I love that God has blessed me with so many wonderful women figures in my life and I know they are doing His work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment