Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I feel so grateful for my own mother and all she's done for me. I am so glad we are friends now and that she is the grandmother of my children! I'm also very grateful for all the other mother figures in my life. I am who I am today because of them. 

My children shared their love for all the grandmothers they have, and I thought it was too precious not to share. We are so blessed! 

Rylee: 

I love Grandma Dee because she is so nice. She brings us to the park. She gives us yummy things. She lets us watch movies at her house. I love you, Grandma Dee! 

I love Grandma Lindi because she does really nice things! She has some playing stuff at her house. She turns on Bugs Bunny for me and Grandpa Danny lives at her house with his candy. I love her! 

I love Grandma Leah because she gives us candy when we leave. She lets me play with toys. She does Easter hunts. I love giving her hugs. I love Grandma Leah! 

I love Grandma Sue because she does water parties for me! She gives us treats. She talks to me and tells me things. I love Grandma Sue! 

I love Grandma Call because she does something nice and comforting. We see her at Grandma Dee's, yep. I love her! 

I love Grandma Netta because she moved to Vernal. She just does things for me and talks to me and hugs me. I love Grandma Netta! 


Ashtyn: 

I love Grandma Dee because she makes us pancakes! She lets us sleep over, gives us fruit strips, and lets us watch movies. I really like to help her garden. Did you know that one of the lettuces even survived all winter long and kept growing?? And just because I love her. 

I love Grandma Lindi because she does movies and makes us kettle corn. She also does the golden ticket dates with us, like stream fishing! I love her! I love all my grandmas. And because I just love her!

I love Grandma Leah because I just love her. And because she gave us guardian angels and she lets us have a couple pieces of candy when we leave. 

I love Grandma Sue because she does the Easter egg hunt and had a real bunny at her house! And sometimes she lets us have candy, at least one piece. And because I just love her!

I love Grandma Call because she talks with me and asks me questions and smiles at me. And because I just love her. 

I love Grandma Netta because she hugs me and I know she loves me. I'm glad I can see her more now. And because I just love her!


Parker: 

I love Grandma Dee because her gives us treats! And she lets us do sleepovers with her. She tells us stories from her book bag and brings fun things for us to do. She always makes me M&M cookies and donuts with sprinkles. I love her!

I love Grandma Lindi because her lets us watch Bugs Bunny with Kettle corn! Her did a movie for me with lots of candy (golden ticket date). I love jumping on her trampoline and playing with her blocks. And I love her! 

I love Grandma Leah because her gives us treats and lets us have treats after we leave! And her lets us do fun things and gives us gifts like guardian angels. I love her! 

I love Grandma Sue because her lets us do egg hunts and water parties with her! She has lots of toys and some candy. I love her! 

I love Grandma Call because her talks with me, her is very nice. Her smiles at me and and her is very kind. I love her! 

I love Grandma Netta because her is my grandma and loves me. I like giving her hugs and doing her curly hair! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment