Sunday, October 16, 2022

Ashtyn is 8!

Ashtyn is turning 8 tomorrow! I cannot believe that I have been a mother that long. Ashtyn has grown into such a beautiful, caring, responsible, passionate, Christlike young woman. I am so proud of who she is becoming, and I have loved watching her blossom into the girl she is. Today I asked her some questions about herself. 







What is your favorite thing to do? 

Swim at the rec center! 

What are you best at? 

I'm good at playing the piano. And crafts! 

What is your favorite color? 

Hmm, all the colors. But I do have a really pretty color for me, purple. Dark purple. 

What do you love to eat? 

Ice cream and pizza!

Who is your best friend? 

Elsee and Willow 

What do you love to learn about? 

Bugs! 

What is your favorite book? 

The Magic Tree House and The Haunted Library 

What is the best movie or show to watch? 

Maybe shows about ghosts, because I like ghosts right now. 

What is your favorite animal? 

This changes all the time, but right now a skunk!  

What do you love to play with? 

Perler beads and blocks. And puzzles, because I just did one. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? 

An artist and an inventor and a teacher and a mom. 

What was your favorite thing that you did while you were seven? 

Learning how to swim at the rec center! And my cousin Lizzy coming over. 

What do you want to do while you're eight? 

I want to learn how to do a front walkover again and learn how to do a back walkover. And get baptized! 


No comments:

Post a Comment