Sunday, August 13, 2023

Rylee is 5!

Rylee turned five this weekend! We love having Rylee in our family, she makes us laugh and gives lots of snuggles. Today, I asked her some questions about herself.  




What is your favorite thing to do? 

Eat treats, be with my cousins (especially Grace)

What are you best at? 

Riding a bike!

What is your favorite color? 

Rainbow 

What do you love to eat? 

Ice cream sandwiches! 

Who is your best friend? 

Lizzy

What do you love to learn about? 

That you can do anything 

What is your favorite book? 

Creepy Crayon, Creepy Carrots, and Creepy Underwear 

What is the best movie or show to watch? 

Spidey and His Amazing Friends 

What is your favorite animal? 

My favorite under sea is an eel and my favorite one on land is a snake

What do you love to play with? 

Dolls

What do you want to be when you grow up? 

An artist 

What was your favorite thing that you did while you were four? 

Colored! 

What do you want to do while you're five? 

I don't know yet! I think that I'll probably get into things sometimes and probably cry. I think that I'll have a great time with cousins and go to Disneyland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment