Saturday, April 2, 2022

Our APRIL HOMESCHOOL Plans

Homeschool went pretty well for us in March. The girls each have their own things that they are working towards. Rylee is learning her letters better and we're starting with the letters in her name. Parker is learning to read and she's been doing really well; she is still working on learning all the letter sounds, but she's been figuring out how to blend the different letter sounds together. Ashtyn has been doing a lot of different things right now. She practices piano, typing, and Esperanto (on Duolingo) each day. She also reads a lot, draws a lot, and loves a science website I have. 

I also love to do an activity with the kids each day. I love the quality time it gives me with them and helps us to focus on subjects we don't do everyday. Since Oliver was born, I've been trying a few different plans for fitting in the activity with the girls and it hasn't worked very well. A baby's unpredictable schedule can really make it rough to actually get to them. This month, I'm going to try something new again. 

I'm going to put some activities here that I want to get to. I'm not going to put them on any specific date. I'll cycle through them in order as I have time with the kids to do the activity. We don't have cousins visiting this month and I've really cut down on my to-do list, so I'm hoping we'll have more time for some activities together this month! I guess we'll see how it goes :) 

Easter activities: 

Jelly Bean structures 



Dye Easter Eggs 



Science experiments: 

Dinosaur toothpaste 



Balloon bottle 



Outside activities: 

Outdoor scavenger hunt 



Walks and bike rides 


Some go to activities that are easy: 

Playdoh 



Drawing 



Board Games



I think we'll have a lot of fun with these activities! I also think we'll be able to do all of these throughout the month and I'm hoping a more laid back system works better. 






No comments:

Post a Comment