Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Ashtyn is 9!

Ashtyn turns nine today! Every year, I am in slight denial that my baby girl could be this old. I can't believe it's been nine years since Ashtyn was born. She has grown into such a beautiful young women and we love having her in our family! 




What is your favorite thing to do? 

Play the Switch and make video games and write books. 

What are you best at? 

Coloring.

What is your favorite color? 

Light green or light blue or dark orange

What do you love to eat? 

Steak from the air fryer.  

Who is your best friend? 

Mabel and Naomi 

What do you love to learn about? 

I love to learn about animals and wild life 

What is your favorite book? 

Keeper of the Lost Cities! 

What is the best movie or show to watch? 

Scooby Doo 

What is your favorite animal? 

That's hard to answer! I have two. My undersea favorite animal is a seahorse and my on-land favorite animal is a bald eagle. 

What do you love to play with? 

The slide upstairs 

What do you want to be when you grow up? 

That's going to be a long answer! A teacher, a mom, an inventor, an artist, and a shopkeeper  

What was your favorite thing that you did while you were eight? 

The zoo, the butterfly biosphere, and getting baptized 

What do you want to do while you're nine? 

I want to learn how to crochet hot pads and stuffies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment