Friday, January 22, 2016

We're All Sick

It started with me. I had a terrible, terrible sore throat last week. I did everything I could to make it go away and it did, though it still hurts every morning when I wake up for about half an hour.

Ashtyn got a really runny rose about the time I got sick.

We seemed to be getting better, but then a few days ago, it suddenly got worse. Now Ben is getting sick too.

Ashtyn has a stuffy nose and every once in a while, she coughs this horrible sounding cough. It's so sad. Luckily, she's eating fine, is still happy, and is sleeping longer, actually.

Ben has a head ache, a scratchy throat, and a stuffy nose.

I have a horrible stuffy nose, the kind that makes your face hurt, and I think it's making me queasy.

Ashtyn seems to have a stuffy nose and that's it.

Now it's time to go into get-rid-of-these-colds-mode and go crazy with garlic, honey, and essential oils.

Hopefully it works quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment